Programme Description | 節目內容
Zine小誌或小雜誌是自家製作的出版物，常以影印機打印及複製。DIY手作美學主張冒險及玩味。參加者將接受一連串快速的互動步驟及意念習作，創作出圖像及文字，並手作成小誌。製作過程中，主力探索設計的「Trial and Error」、冒險及實驗的價值。工作坊希望透過自我表達的方式，把創作人性化，及將失敗正常化。小誌完成後將會印出來並於我們的pop-up空間展出。
( 參加者需攜帶已安裝Instagram應用程式的智能手機 )
“A line is a dot that went for a walk.” – Paul Klee
A zine (mini-magazine) is a self-published work that is usually reproduced via the photocopier. The DIY aesthetics encourages risk-taking and playfulness. Through a series of rapid iterative process and ideation exercise, participants will generate visual imagery and text to create a series of handmade “zines” which explore the values of “Trial and Error”, risk-taking and experimentation in design. The focus of this workshop is humanising creativity and normalising failure through self-expression. The completed zines will be printed and exhibited at the end of the workshop day in our pop-up studio.
( Participants have to bring their smartphones, with the Instagram app pre-installed )
Workshop schedule | 工作坊時間表
8 /12 Sat (六) : 10:00am - 4:30pm
關於 Swinburne's School of Design
Swinburne's School of Design以提供高水平和銜接業界需要之教育及研究聞名。創意課程備受國際認可，眾多畢業生成了創意業界的領導人才。我們的課程主張專科教育、跨學科合作及國際學習經驗，讓學生為開創國際設計事業做好準備。
About Swinburne's School of Design
Swinburne's School of Design is a recognised leader in providing high quality, industry-relevant education and research. Our innovative courses are internationally recognised and our graduates are known for their creative leadership. Our courses encourage specialisation, cross-disciplinary collaboration and international study experiences, which prepare our students for global design careers.
Disciplines include Industrial Design, Interior Architecture, Communication Design, Digital Media Design, Photomedia, Design Strategy, Innovation and Design, and Branded Environments. The School has deep connections with the Australian Design Industry and has run its Industry Placement program for over 40 years, giving students the opportunities to gain experience in leading design studios and design-led organisations.
1. 工作坊費用全免，報名須先繳付按金港幣$100，所作留位之用 。
3. 如參加者成功報名後未能如期出席工作坊，已繳交之 HK$100 恕將不獲退款。
Registration Rules & Regulations
1. Workshops are free of charge but a HKD $100 deposit is required for reservation.
2. An official confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address upon receipt of the HKD 100 deposit.
3. The deposit will be refunded ONLY to applicants who attend the corresponding workshop on the registered date.
4. Workshop will be cancelled if a black rainstorm warning or a typhoon signal no. 8 or above is still in force after 9am in the morning of the event date. In this case, the deposit will also be refunded to applicants.