1 Dec 2018 (Sat) - 1 Dec 2018 (Sat)
Verandah S4C, 4/F, Staunton, Block A
Programme Description | 節目內容
「五升級包膠」工作坊不單向大家匯報近年香港廢物回收的情況和挑戰，更會跟大家一起親身體驗，適當的升級再造（upcycling）如何幫助我們與環境建立融洽關係。參加者將學習使用回收的五號塑膠燈片，經過「Trial and Error」的過程，升級再造成既美觀又耐用的銀包。這個以原創摺法摺成的銀包，不僅獨一無二，還比傳統皮革銀包更耐用及環保，同時亦經濟實用！半信半疑？不妨親身來試試「包膠」!
“Wastes are resources that people have yet to see!”
This No.5 Upcycling Rapport (report) not only gives us an overview of the recycling situation in Hong Kong and the
challenges that we are facing, but also shows how proper upcycling could help us build a more sustainable environment.
Participants will learn how to make and customise their own wallets from recycled light-boxes (plastic no.5, polypropylene), using origami folding techniques and through a process of “Trial and Error”.
This original origami wallet design is created to work better and last longer than traditional leather wallets. A wallet that is sustainable, durable, functional, beautiful, and affordable at the same time. Too good to be true? Come and “fold” for yourself!
Workshop schedule | 工作坊時間表
1 / 12 Sat (六) : 11:30am – 12:30pm / 2:30pm - 3:30pm / 4:00 - 5:00pm
About Blackbody Lab
Blackbody Lab is a local product design studio with a vision to bring productive changes to our society through valuable designs.Inspired by a physics concept, we believe that a valuable design should behave just like a “black body” which embraces social differences, absorbs human negative influences to the environment, and still able to radiate positive impacts to our everyday living.
From our senior citizens’ sock-wearing problem to the worsening materialistic lifestyle of recent generations, each Blackbody project is set to research and develop practical solutions towards a specific social issue. Through the superficiality of the current consumer market, it is clearer than ever that it is our responsibility to generate true value through the design of "black bodies".
1. 工作坊費用全免，報名須先繳付按金港幣$100，所作留位之用 。
3. 如參加者成功報名後未能如期出席工作坊，已繳交之 HK$100 恕將不獲退款。
Registration Rules & Regulations
1. Workshops are free of charge but a HKD $100 deposit is required for reservation.
2. An official confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address upon receipt of the HKD 100 deposit.
3. The deposit will be refunded ONLY to applicants who attend the corresponding workshop on the registered date.
4. Workshop will be cancelled if a black rainstorm warning or a typhoon signal no. 8 or above is still in force after 9am in the morning of the event date. In this case, the deposit will also be refunded to applicants.