8 Dec 2018 (Sat) 4:00 PM - 8 Dec 2018 (Sat) 5:00 PM
Verandah S6D, 4/F, Staunton Block A
Programme Description | 節目內容
In the contemporary consumer culture where consumption is actively encouraged, let’s take a moment to look at the things around us. Join us in our workshop, which is inspired by nature, to create your very own tree branch shaker with tree branches found on hiking trails, seashells collected from beaches in Lantau, and bottle caps saved from our daily life. This is a hands-on and experiential workshop led and guided by the founders of Sap Fong.
Workshop schedule | 工作坊時間表
8 /12 Sat (六) : 4:00pm - 5:00pm
About Sap Fong
Sap Fong, founded by Jessica Kong and Dexter Lee, sees the story behind every object from nature and everyday life, weaving them into a collection of anecdotes. Sap Fong begins with the process of collecting and rethinking used and found objects, and through exploration uncovers new perspectives from everyday life.
1. 工作坊費用全免，報名須先繳付按金港幣$100，所作留位之用 。
3. 如參加者成功報名後未能如期出席工作坊，已繳交之 HK$100 恕將不獲退款。
Registration Rules & Regulations
1. Workshops are free of charge but a HKD $100 deposit is required for reservation.
2. An official confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address upon receipt of the HKD 100 deposit.
3. The deposit will be refunded ONLY to applicants who attend the corresponding workshop on the registered date.
4. Workshop will be cancelled if a black rainstorm warning or a typhoon signal no. 8 or above is still in force after 9am in the morning of the event date. In this case, the deposit will also be refunded to applicants.