4 Dec 2018 (Tue) 7:00 PM - 4 Dec 2018 (Tue) 9:30 PM
Verandah S4C, 4/F, Staunton Block A
Programme Description | 節目內容
Pick and choose from fabric swatches of different sizes and shapes, and stitch them up with hammer, needles and threads. Learn how to make your own ethnic style cardholder with cloth and washable kraft paper.
Workshop schedule | 工作坊時間表
4 /12 Tue (二) : 7:00pm - 9:30pm
Mishtar was established in 2010, specialising in the creation of hand-made folk style designs and products.
Mishtar is a Hebrew word, which means “the power and the rule”. Their belief is to create with specific rules to lead to infinite possibilities, hoping that through their works people can pay more attention to the fun in life, and the possibility of ‘life on life’. The team tries to find different elements to create different types of works and fall in love with the dreamcatcher and its ancient legend originated from native Indian tribes. It is a blessing for their beloved ones, as well as its nation, and an inspiration for Mishtar’s designs.
1. 工作坊費用全免，報名須先繳付按金港幣$100，所作留位之用 。
3. 如參加者成功報名後未能如期出席工作坊，已繳交之 HK$100 恕將不獲退款。
Registration Rules & Regulations
1. Workshops are free of charge but a HKD $100 deposit is required for reservation.
2. An official confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address upon receipt of the HKD 100 deposit.
3. The deposit will be refunded ONLY to applicants who attend the corresponding workshop on the registered date.
4. Workshop will be cancelled if a black rainstorm warning or a typhoon signal no. 8 or above is still in force after 9am in the morning of the event date. In this case, the deposit will also be refunded to applicants.