1 Dec 2018 (Sat) 3:00 PM - 1 Dec 2018 (Sat) 6:00 PM
Verandah S6B, 6/F, Staunton Block A
Organized by Rapture Handmade 澄明手作
Programme Description | 節目內容
As the Chinese proverb goes, “Failure teaches success.” Mistakes are inevitable in our creative process and we can only learn and improve from them. Practice makes perfect and eventually leads to success.
Weaving seems simple but any lapse in concentrate and the piece will never get completed. This workshop not only teaches Turkish traditional weaving skills, but also focus training. Learn how to use traditional skills to create a new lanyard strap for your camera or cardholder.
Workshop schedule | 工作坊時間表
1 /12 Sat (六) : 3:00pm - 6:00pm
About Rapture Handmade
Rapture Handmade started in 2015 with the aim to create modern products with traditional art skills.
Every country has its own culture. We learn from the past, absorb the knowledge and mix it with new ideas. Our studio mainly focuses on weaving, dyeing, embroidery and colour matching, with traditional art skills originating from China, Japan, America and Turkey. We mix them together to promote the inner beauty of art-making, and heartily pass on precious traditions.
Rapture Handmade also holds different workshops and collaborates with different studios to promote the fun and beauty of these traditional skills.
1. 工作坊費用全免，報名須先繳付按金港幣$100，所作留位之用 。
3. 如參加者成功報名後未能如期出席工作坊，已繳交之 HK$100 恕將不獲退款。
Registration Rules & Regulations
1. Workshops are free of charge but a HKD $100 deposit is required for reservation.
2. An official confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address upon receipt of the HKD 100 deposit.
3. The deposit will be refunded ONLY to applicants who attend the corresponding workshop on the registered date.
4. Workshop will be cancelled if a black rainstorm warning or a typhoon signal no. 8 or above is still in force after 9am in
the morning of the event date. In this case, the deposit will also be refunded to applicants.