Programme Description | 節目內容
( 黏合劑乾透需時，參加者可在兩星期後到工作室取回製成品 )
Accidents happen despite the best of care. When something with sentimental value is damaged, you would want to have it restored. Kintsugi is a beautiful way to address our errors.
Kintsugi is the traditional method of repairing ceramics, wood-work and glass using lacquer and gold or silver. It is an ongoing learning process that requires constant practice of “trial and error”.
Through repairing and showing off the imperfections, the item is imbued with new value, meaning and aesthetics. And the practice itself is both healing and meditative.
( The final product can be picked up from the studio 2 weeks after the workshop when the lacquer is completely dried )
Workshop schedule | 工作坊時間表
6 / 12 Thu (四) : 7:00pm – 9:00pm
About Waka Artisans
Waka Artisans showcases the very best of Japanese culture through the medium of hand-crafted ceramics. The work on display features an array of handmade tableware, including tea ware, plates, bowls and other art works, all made by Japanese artists.
There is also a wide selection of artisanal sake cups that would be of particular interest to those who appreciate sake.
Each piece has been personally selected by the Waka Artisans founder, Takako Kosciuszko, ensuring that they are not only beautifully unique pieces of art but also practical for everyday use.
1. 工作坊費用全免，報名須先繳付按金港幣$100，所作留位之用 。
3. 如參加者成功報名後未能如期出席工作坊，已繳交之 HK$100 恕將不獲退款。
Registration Rules & Regulations
1. Workshops are free of charge but a HKD $100 deposit is required for reservation.
2. An official confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address upon receipt of the HKD 100 deposit.
3. The deposit will be refunded ONLY to applicants who attend the corresponding workshop on the registered date.
4. Workshop will be cancelled if a black rainstorm warning or a typhoon signal no. 8 or above is still in force after 9am in the morning of the event date. In this case, the deposit will also be refunded to applicants.