1 Dec 2018 (Sat) 2:30 PM - 1 Dec 2018 (Sat) 5:00 PM
Hub S710, 7/F, Staunton Block A
Organized by Debbie Leung 梁楚茵
Programme Description | 節目內容
學員將以羊毛毯制作一雙趣緻的幼兒羊毛小靴。祝福每位小朋友踏出人生第一步之後，通過不斷的「Trial and Error」，不怕跌倒踫撞，最後學懂昂首挺胸，邁步走向往後的人生道路。
In this workshop, participants will make a pair of seamless wool booties for infants for their first steps in life. Just like every step of our lives, we all learn how to walk by “Trial and Error”. We need to equip our little ones so they will go ahead and march forward into their bright future.
Workshop schedule | 工作坊時間表
1 /12 Sat (六) : 2:30pm - 5:00pm
Debbie Leung於2010年成立品牌Handmade by Debbie Leung 。Debbie 從事多媒體創作多年，近年主力硏習纖維藝術創作，以溯流追源為本，承先啟後為效，推動環保創作文化。Handmade by Debbie Leung作品全是Debbie親手製作，以環保再續和循環再生的材料創作可穿或不可穿的作品。其中大部分用了羊毛和真絲，結合天然染色工藝，令作品成為獨一無二的藝術品。
在此基礎上，Debbie 與志同道合的藝術創作人、工藝師及不同的弱勢社群開展了另一品牌Debbie Leung，希望藉此支持健康經濟循環和公平交易。
About Debbie Leung
The brand “Handmade by Debbie Leung“ was founded a few years ago in Hong Kong. The products are handmade by Debbie Leung, an artist whose works are created predominantly with hand-dyed natural fiber. They are mostly one off unique wearable pieces.
The Brand further develops a mindful fashion line “Debbie Leung” to incorporate collaborations with other artists, craftsmen and underprivileged groups. The brand philosophy strongly supports a healthy economic cycle and fair trade principles.
Apart from providing an alternative income to these groups, it translates ancient craftwork to a modern context. When a garment is handmade by a person in ancient ways, it carries a story behind the tangible form. It becomes a manifestation of human wisdom and culture passing from generations to generations. In short, it is a crystallization of art and culture.
The Brand celebrates objects that hold meaning for the producers and for the wearers, meaning that is inherent in the textile itself.
1. 工作坊費用全免，報名須先繳付按金港幣$100，所作留位之用 。
3. 如參加者成功報名後未能如期出席工作坊，已繳交之 HK$100 恕將不獲退款。
Registration Rules & Regulations
1. Workshops are free of charge but a HKD $100 deposit is required for reservation.
2. An official confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address upon receipt of the HKD 100 deposit.
3. The deposit will be refunded ONLY to applicants who attend the corresponding workshop on the registered date.
4. Workshop will be cancelled if a black rainstorm warning or a typhoon signal no. 8 or above is still in force after 9am in the morning of the event date. In this case, the deposit will also be refunded to applicants.