7 Dec 2018 (Fri) - 9 Dec 2018 (Sun)
7 & 9 Dec: Verandah S4C, 4/F, Staunton Block A | 8 Dec Verandah S6B, 6/F, Staunton Block A
Programme Description | 節目內容
Drawing is mostly about hand-eye coordination, so that everything is precise and the result is visually pleasing. Have you ever tried drawing staring at your subject without looking at the paper? Maybe you will end up with something funny that bears no resemblance to the subject. It is an alternative way to practise hand-eye coordination, letting your hand trace what you see. Let's step out of our preconceived ideas of beauty and explore the other possibilities together!
(The organizer suggests participants attend the workshop in groups of at least 2 people.)
Workshop schedule | 工作坊時間表
7 /12 Fri (五) : 7:30pm - 9:30pm
8 /12 Sat (六) : 1:00pm - 3:00pm
9 /12 Sun (日) : 3:00pm - 5:00pm
About Witty and Bluey
Witty and Bluey is a creative sister duo consisting of an independent illustrator and a registered art therapist (expressive arts). They believe in the power of art and its integration into people’s daily lives. Art brings out the joy in us. What’s more important than learning to be happy about life and embracing our blues?
Witty is an illustrator whose work can be found on posters and publications for Non-Government Organizations. She is also an art educator who enjoys sharing happiness and life through art.
Bluey is a registered art therapist (expressive arts) who aspires to walk alongside those in need through art.
1. 工作坊費用全免，報名須先繳付按金港幣$100，所作留位之用 。
3. 如參加者成功報名後未能如期出席工作坊，已繳交之 HK$100 恕將不獲退款。
Registration Rules & Regulations
1. Workshops are free of charge but a HKD $100 deposit is required for reservation.
2. An official confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address upon receipt of the HKD 100 deposit.
3. The deposit will be refunded ONLY to applicants who attend the corresponding workshop on the registered date.
4. Workshop will be cancelled if a black rainstorm warning or a typhoon signal no. 8 or above is still in force after 9am in the morning of the event date. In this case, the deposit will also be refunded to applicants.