We are hiring!
Who are We?
Juven (juven.co) is an organisation platform that empowers organisations of all sorts to build, engage and grow community. We believe that organisations should have access to easy-to-use, beautiful and reliable tools to create greater impact.
Together we are rejuvenating organisations in desperate need of technological innovation. We started with helping organisations with event engagement and payment interface. Within a short period of development, we are partnering with some of the biggest and most respected organisations in Hong Kong. We are in need of great people to help us grow further.
- Develop and execute the marketing strategy to guide all marketing activities
- Initiate and run multi-channel marketing activities to build Juven's brand and industry presence as the leading organisation platform internationally
- Run innovative, scalable marketing campaigns that interact with millions of target audience with limited resources
- Create innovative content that can be used by our sales teams to generate new business, and educate clients/partners on new products/features
- Coordinate with our industry partners to build and maintain excellent public relations, and drive the related marketing campaigns
- 4-5 years experience in marketing with a proven track record, preferably in a field related to digital products such as SaaS or B2B applications. Candidates with less experience but equipped with world-class insights and skills are welcome to apply too
- Unconventionally smart and creative
- Demonstrated know-how in developing remarkably successful marketing campaigns with quantifiable impact
- Experience working with journalists, marketers or industry contacts to drive impact for marketing campaigns
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Generous employee stock option
- A meritocratic team environment and a genuine opportunity to make an impact
Why should we consider you for this role of Marketing Manager?(Word limitfalse 80 words)