We are hiring!
Who are We?
Juven (juven.co) is an organisation platform that empowers organisations of all sorts to build, engage and grow community. We believe that organisations should have access to easy-to-use, beautiful and reliable tools to create greater impact.
Together we are rejuvenating organisations in desperate need of technological innovation. We started with helping organisations with event engagement and payment interface. Within a short period of development, we are partnering with some of the biggest and most respected organisations in Hong Kong. We are in need of great people to help us grow further.
- Develop the user interface & user experience for our upcoming products
- Take an active role in concept development and design ideation
- Instill the overall visual identity of our company into all of our products
- Develop storyboards, mockups and UI prototypes to communicate interactions and features effectively
- Research user behaviour and needs and optimise the design accordingly to improve user experience
- Ideally 2-3 years’ experience as a web or mobile UI/UX designer; Confident fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
- Strong knowledge in user-centered design methodologies & usability principles
- Experience in responsive web design
- Proficiency in design software including Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch
- Strong & diverse design portfolio demonstrating experience in designing applications with great attention to details in typography, color, motion, imagery and graphic elements
- Experience in visual design in the technology sector
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Generous employee stock option
- A meritocratic team environment and a genuine opportunity to make an impact