9 Mar 2019 (Sat) 11:00 AM - 9 Mar 2019 (Sat) 3:00 PM
AUG Singapore Office
Organized by AUG Singapore
Are you interested to study Medicine or Dentistry in Australia or the UK?
Running for the 10th year straight, come understand the entry requirements and submit your application on the spot!
Let the experts at AUG Singapore guide you through the admissions process.
Seminar topics include:
• Understand latest entry requirements and pre-requisite subjects of the approved Medical and Dental schools in Australia and the UK
• Understand the Medicine and Dentistry admissions tests - BMAT, UKCAT and ISAT
• How to prepare and plan for your Medicine and Dentistry applications
• Learn how to avoid application pitfalls
• Alternative pathways into Medicine and Dentistry programs - for students who do not meet the direct entry requirement into Australian and UK universities
• Singapore Medical Council List of Registrable Basic Medical Qualifications
• Singapore Dental Council List of Registrable Basic Dental Qualifications
Apply at this seminar and get your application fee waived!*
Bring along all original education certificates and transcripts.
* TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
By registering for the seminar, you will be auto-included in AUG's mailing list to receive informational and promotional content related to AUG Student Services Singapore. We respect your privacy and will keep your information confidential; we will not disclose it to any third party without prior written consent from you. However, if you do not wish to receive any informational and promotional content related to AUG, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list upon receiving the first email. Please note that you will still receive information on the current event that you have registered for. We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions.