With the passage of time, the past has been hammered into one after another copper pieces, connected with circles , time after time , as vivid as painting, and finally strung into this exquisite wind chimes pendant. It contains a strong retro beauty, and when the body swings, it can also swing and exude vitality. In this course, instructors will lead students to experience the joy of handcrafting. The exquisite jewellery will be born from your hands.
Finished Product: One copper wind chime pendant.
About The Instructor :
Chow Tai Fook Master Studio is the home of top jewellery designers and artisans. Tutors from the Master Studio are designers with over 20 years of R&D experience and artisans with over 30 years of experience in craftsmanship, who have won numerous awards in competitions local and abroad, and trained generations of professional jewellers.
* This workshop will be taught by a Cantonese master. Please contact us in advance if you require the instructions printed in English.
* Includes material cost and a complimentary $100 Loupe Teahouse cash voucher will be offered per pax for enrolment in this workshop.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment. Please arrive 15 mins before the session, with your tickets at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you become a Loupe member.
* No Refund
* 參加者必須出示打印門票或電子門票。 請於課程前15分鐘到達接待處。